A Trusted Resource
Buyer’s agents are there to advise, guide, and help navigate the process using their experience and expertise. Their role for buyers typically includes:
- Helping with your wish list, a realistic collection of home characteristics you would like to have within your budget
- Identifying homes that fit these parameters, and taking you to see them
- Deciding on an offer price, writing your offer, and taking it to the seller’s agent
- Advocating for your best interests in the sale
- Managing the transaction throughout the process
- Negotiating repairs or price adjustments that may be feasible because of inspections or appraisals
- Participating in the final walk through prior to closing
- Standing by for any necessary advice and support at the closing table
- Handing over the keys with a smile, a warm congratulations, and an offer to take that first photo of you in front of your new home!
Buying, Selling, or Curious
Let Us Know How We Can Help
Janelle Williams and Associates has served the local area for many years. Our agents take a personal approach to the real estate process and help clients find the right community to fit their needs.